The Human Hub for Complex Marketing Projects
Stamats, an integrated marketing communications company, is looking for an Account Manager to lead and manage client projects. Our Account Managers coordinate (and occasionally prod) multidisciplinary teams, both in-house and on the client’s side, to achieve established project goals.
We are seeking an extraordinary individual—personable, outgoing, detail-oriented, a fast-learner, with exceptional computer and people skills. Diplomatic and decisive. A good communicator with an eye to the dollars, the dates, and the numbers. This person will:
- Work as a team member with our varied internal departments (creative, digital, and research)—and autonomously as a project leader with our clients (marketing, communications, admissions, and web teams at colleges and universities)
- Work easily in all Microsoft Office products, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Follow exact procedures within custom-built computer templates
- Keep the communications flowing, expectations clear, and client confidence high. Our account managers often become our key point person, building and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Manage multiple projects at one time (i.e., you have to sort out your priorities!)
- Keep your team members’ eyes on the goal: upcoming deadlines, client objectives and expected results
- Make sure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Lead team meetings internally and externally
You will find it expedient to have:
- Project management experience (required)
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (required)
- Salesforce experience (a plus)
This Account Manager will work from our Cedar Rapids office.
Stamats is a specialized content, analytics, and consulting company serving distinct markets. For our higher education clients, we provide:
- Digital media design, production, and analytics services
- Student recruitment campaigns
- Social media marketing and analytics
- Market research and consulting services
- Brand development
- Seminars and conferences on higher education marketing
- Marketing and enrollment management, recruiting and retention
- Advertising and traditional media
- Student recruiting materials, e.g., brochures, catalogs, postal mail, and e-mail marketing
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to link below or mail to Human Resources, Stamats Communications, 615 5th St. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401. AA/EOE. No phone calls please.