Stamats comprises multiple divisions, each with a distinct market or service; our common thread is the expertise to build connection in various media.
Wanted: Chief Content Wizard
Stamats seeks a B2B content pro to lead our experienced editorial teams as our Content Engagement Director. Your mission will be turn content into a dynamic, data-fueled engine for demand generation, advertiser revenue growth, and audience development.
You will need:
- The big picture—a vision of content’s changing role in business
- People skills—be happy to network, build relationships, and listen deeply
- A strategic focus—able to tie tactics to goals and adjust as needed
- Deep content craft—creativity and the knowledge of how content is made, across all media
- Channel fluency—understand the digital ecosystem for advertising and content marketing
- We expect it has taken you at least 5 years to accumulate all that magic. Along the way, you’ve also developed essential, if less glamorous skills:
- Management of a team
- Organization, attention to detail, and strong follow-through
- Perseverance, because content is a long game
- The ability to speak to a senior-level audience with confidence and clarity
- Solid working knowledge of the tools of the trade, including SEO, CMSs, CRMs (Salesforce is a plus), and Microsoft Office
- Other things that might come in handy:
- LEED or CVB?: our audiences include facilities managers, commercial designers, and meeting planners—experience with any would be a plus.
- Nice: We’re based in Iowa, so a little bit of nice works wonders on us.
- Ugly Sweater: Yes, there’s an annual competition.
If you think you’re the right fit, we’d love to hear from you. Forward your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via the link below, or mail them to Human Resources, Stamats Communications, 615 5th St. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401. AA/EOE. No phone calls, please.