Stamats Communications Inc. is looking for a full-time Database Developer in our Cedar Rapids, IA office. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team responsible for designing, developing, and implementing our SQL audience database systems and analytics. Identify issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures. Creation of complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
Our ideal candidate responsibilities include:
- Develop understanding of the business logic and functionality of the current system and analytics
- Communication with our development and audience team to gather requirements into functional spec and verify developed functions or changes.
- Participate and collaborate as part of a team to ensure the departments goals and objectives are met
- Deliver clean, functional and tested code
- Identify new technology and functionality to continue moving the SQL database forward
- Microsoft.net development platform on Windows Server 2016; – Enterprise Manager, OLAP services, and Microsoft Office 365 including InfoPath and Visio.
- SQL, ASP.NET, C#, MS Visual Studio
- Bonus – creation of API’s, MS Access, or Marketo
If this sounds like the position for you, please upload your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to the link. No phone calls please. AA/ EOE.