Stamats is seeking a self-reliant but collaborative Digital Specialist to assist in growing our diverse digital projects and digital team. This position will encompass a variety of duties including placement and promotion of content across multiple CMS systems and social media avenues, creating contracts, working on budgets, and building out projects. This position is located in our downtown Cedar Rapids, IA, offices.
As a Digital Specialist, you’ll:
- Manage smaller size projects or assist in portions of larger projects.
- Learn the different CMS partners’ products and be able to build pages, update content, and do basic client support as needed.
- Master the ability to adapt with the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for sales and client projects.
- Create content matrixes for our client projects and oversee the management and training.
- Support the team with digital tasks such as HTML edits, analytics, heatmapping, or other tasks according to your skill level; eagerly learning new skills to assist future projects.
- Edit and update sales contracts.
- Assist in building client budgets and projects in Salesforce and projects in Basecamp.
- Update social accounts for both Stamats brands and clients.
- Use Salesforce to track all time entry, and update fields as required for reporting and dashboards.
- Become a crucial part of a collaborative culture focused on healthy relationships, innovation, and collective success.
- Acute attention to detail and organizational skills
- An independent work ethic with collaborative spirit
- Experience in digital work preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with multiple projects
- Team-oriented, responsive and collaborative.
- Some knowledge of a variety of CMS systems.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, especially PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, business or journalism) or equivalent experience
If this position sounds like it was created with you in mind, upload your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to the link below.
AA/EOE. No phone calls, please.