Stamats is seeking an organized and detail driven Digital Strategist/SEM to manage digital campaigns, analyze analytics, and strategize for clients on qualitative and quantitative market research projects in all business units of Stamats. This position is located in our downtown Cedar Rapids, IA offices.
As a Digital Strategist/SEM, you’ll:
- Assist in growing the SEM offerings at Stamats, assuring campaigns are successfully managed.
- Be the go-to person for analytics and data analysis, collaborating with a digital team on new ideas, developments, and obstacles.
- Create data visuals in PowerPoint, Excel, and/or other software.
- Configure goals in Google Analytics, set up Google Data Studio dashboard, and other analytics metrics.
- Extract data from our proprietary IPEDS database to manipulate and perform calculations in Excel for team members.
- Conduct program surveys on our survey platform, which could include launching email distributions and overseeing data collection.
- Perform calculations with client data sets of student recruitment data.
- Conduct quality assurance on spreadsheets, written reports, PPTs on final deliverables.
- Participate in client conference calls, written and oral communications, and attend client visits as a confident member of the lead team, if necessary.
- Suggest changes for improvement in processes, proposals, fees, products, projects, deliverables at Stamats.
- Become a crucial part of a collaborative culture focused on healthy relationships, innovation, and collective success.
- Acute attention to detail; time and organizational skills
- Two to five years’ experience in managing SEM campaigns for search, display, and social campaigns.
- CMS experience
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Team-oriented, responsive and collaborative
- Resourceful and creative problem solving
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, especially PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication, both internally and externally with clients
- Bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, business or journalism) or equivalent experience
If this position sounds like it was created with you in mind, send your cover letter & resume to link or mail to Human Resources, Stamats Communications, Inc., 615 5th St. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401. AA/EOE. No phone calls, please.