Stamats Communications, Inc., is looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. To us, an HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues which could include job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training and development, and talent management. This position is in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa, headquarters.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with Stamats overall core values.
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system with all employees and managers.
- Managing the recruitment, selection, and termination process, which includes all aspects of onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Maintaining and updating company policy manuals for employees and managers, including annual manager training.
- Maintaining employee files and records.
- Developing and monitoring the company benefits plan, including educating employees on any annual changes.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Ensuring legal and government compliance throughout human resource management.
- Reporting to the President/CEO on all talent, staffing, legal, and benefit issues.
- Supervising the HR staff.
- Nurturing a positive working environment.
- At least 3-5 years of proven HR experience.
- A degree in Human Resources, or a related field or certification is preferred.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
If you think you are qualified for this position, please upload your cover letter with salary requirements and a current resume to the link below. No phone calls, please. AA/EOE