Stamats is seeking an organized and detail driven Live Events Coordinator to assist in successful and profitable events across the organization. We need an individual who is proficient in managing and organizing all aspects of our meetings as part of our various marketing teams. This position is in our downtown Cedar Rapids office.
- Work with off-site Event Planner, marketing team members, company sales reps, vendors and clients
- Contact sales reps and sponsors via email and phone
- Learn and become proficient with Cvent software, including building and activating inquiry forms, profiles, invitations and registration forms
- Coordinate all event registrations for clients and vendors
- Obtain speaker information
- Create and update flight manifests and itineraries
- Use Magnet Mail and Crowd Compass
- Create various pre-meeting supplies: welcome cards, name badges, larger signage
- Pack and ship supplies to venues for events, unpack post-event
- Acute attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with multiple events
- Team-oriented, responsive and collaborative.
- Some knowledge of Cvent, Magnet Mail and/or Crowd Compass is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Marketing aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, business or event planning) or equivalent experience
If this position sounds like it was created with you in mind, send your cover letter & resume to link or mail to Human Resources, Stamats Communications, Inc., 615 5th St. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401. AA/EOE. No phone calls, please.