The Driver of Complex Marketing Projects
Stamats, a strategic marketing services company, is looking for a Project Manager to manage client projects. Our Project Managers coordinate (and occasionally prod) multidisciplinary teams, both in-house and on the client’s side, to achieve established project goals.
We are seeking an extraordinary individual—personable, outgoing, detail-oriented, a fast-learner, with exceptional computer and people skills. Diplomatic and decisive. A good communicator with an eye to the dollars, the dates, and the numbers. This person will:
- Work as a team member with our varied internal departments (creative, digital, and research)—and autonomously as a project leader with our clients (marketing, communications, admissions, and web teams at colleges and universities)
- Work easily in all Microsoft Office products, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Understand OneDrive and Sharepoint
- Follow exact procedures within custom-built computer templates
- Keep the communications flowing, expectations clear, and client confidence high. Our project managers often become our key point person, building and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Manage multiple projects at one time (i.e., you have to sort out your priorities!)
- Keep your team members’ eyes on the goal: upcoming deadlines, client objectives, and expected results
- Make sure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Aid in administrative support for account managers, backstopping them for contracting, job scheduling, etc.
You will find it expedient to have:
- Project management experience (required)
- Project management software experience, such as Basecamp (a plus)
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (required)
- CRM experience (required) with Salesforce experience a plus
Stamats is a specialized content, analytics, and consulting company serving distinct markets. For our higher education clients, we provide:
- Digital media design, production, and analytics services
- Student recruitment campaigns
- Social media marketing and analytics
- Market research and consulting services
- Brand development
- Seminars and conferences on higher education marketing
- Marketing and enrollment management
- Demand generation campaigns for student recruitment
- Digital advertising and traditional media
- Student recruiting materials, e.g., brochures, catalogs, postal mail, and e-mail marketing
This Project Manager will work from our Cedar Rapids office. If you are interested in this position, please upload your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to the link below. AA/EOE. No phone calls please.