Stamats Business Media has an opening with our interiors+sources brand for a Senior Editor.
We are looking for someone who researches, writes and/or coordinates print, live event, and online content on deadline. Specific assignments include:
Skills & Qualifications:
· 5 to 7 years of magazine editing experience
· Excellent command of the English language
· Exceptional writing skills
· Proven ability to copyedit, proofread and fact check with an almost uncanny ability to spot and fix typos.
· Strong team player who is also able to work independently
· Organizational skills with an appreciation and attention to detail
· Flexible but also deadline driven
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Familiarity or experience with interior design and/or architecture
· Experience using Salesforce
Some travel will be required. Applicants with backgrounds in B2B will be given special consideration.
Interiors+sources has an exclusive focus on interior designers who have the decision making power to recommend and purchase products and services utilized in commercial interiors. It provides interior designers with timely, provocative news as well as behind-the-scenes research that impacts the business of commercial design. The interiors+sources brand includes a monthly magazine, an active website, several e-newsletters as well as a portfolio of live events that connect interior designers with suppliers of products and materials for interior design projects.
This role reports to our editor-in-chief and can be based in our Cedar Rapids headquarters or remote outside of Cedar Rapids.
Please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to hr@stamats or the link on our website. No phone calls please. AA/EOE.