Stamats is seeking an organized and detail driven SEO Content Writer/Strategist to assist in successful and profitable content writing, editing and syndication across the Stamats brands. We need an individual who is proficient in digital content writing best practices, search engine optimization and generating and publishing unique, industry-relevant content under a deadline. This position is in our downtown Cedar Rapids office, Minneapolis office or remote in the U.S.
As an SEO Content Writer/Strategist, you’ll:
- Write and publish relevant content, optimized for SEO and current web best practices.
- Distribute digital content with an eye for conversion to keep readers engaged on our sites and moving toward the next natural step.
- Strategically distribute and constantly test content for maximum effect, using SEO to help our content stand out.
- Update and delete existing content as relevant to maximize SEO results.
- Exude a positive, inquisitive attitude, trying new techniques and sharing your findings across brands. Turn constructive feedback into actionable strategies.
- Manage time effectively to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and get things done. Take initiative and stay accountable for your goals and the team’s goals.
- Acute attention to detail and organizational skills
- At least 3 years experience in content writing, strategy or SEO
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with multiple events
- Team-oriented, responsive and collaborative.
- Some knowledge of WordPress or a similar CMS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Marketing aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree (advertising, marketing, business or journalism) or equivalent experience
If this position sounds like it was created with you in mind, send your cover letter & resume to link or mail to Human Resources, Stamats Communications, Inc., 615 5th St. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA, 52401. AA/EOE. No phone calls, please.