Stamats Communications, Inc., is looking for an SEO Content Writer to create, strategize, optimize, and syndicate digital content, including articles, social media, enewsletters, podcasts, and new platforms that arise for all Stamats brands. To us, an SEO Content Writer is the go-to person for unique, searchable, and relevant content. This position is in our Cedar Rapids, Iowa, headquarters or our Minneapolis office.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content for all Stamats brands and platforms in a fast-paced industry newsroom environment.
- Creating digital articles, podcasts, and other multimedia content.
- Providing SEO strategy and insights for content projects and Stamats brands with an eye for conversion.
- Improving cross-collaboration across all business lines.
- Strategically distribute and constantly test content for maximum effect, using SEO to help our content stand out
- Continually search for, write, and publish unique stories and authentic content.
- Exude a positive, inquisitive attitude, trying new techniques and sharing your findings across brands. Turn constructive feedback into actionable strategies.
- Manage time effectively to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and get things done. Take initiative and stay accountable for your goals and the team’s goals.
- At least 3-5 years of proven content marketing or digital journalism experience
- A degree in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications, or a related field or certification is preferred
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and other CMS platforms is preferred
- Excellent writing, active listening, and interviewing skills
If you are interested in this position, please upload your cover letter with salary requirements, and current resume to the link below. No phone calls, please. AA/EOE