Stamats Communications, Inc. is seeking an experienced salesperson in brand, advertising, and marketing communication solutions. The position may be located anywhere in the USA. Your job is to increase sales in brand market research services, digital marketing services, content marketing and data analytics across all our business units (higher education, building facility and management, meeting planning and healthcare organizations). Candidates must indicate some experience using or selling market research to be considered.
- Identify potential clients and develop client relationship to generate new sales.
- Create sales opportunities by attending conferences and events.
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach in scoping market research, marketing solutions for our clients.
- Effectively communicate client needs and desired outcomes to delivery team.
- Develop proposal, pitch and negotiate consultation independently if necessary, or with other in-house subject matter experts.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking to grow other business opportunities within each client relationship.
- Mentor other team members in consultative selling techniques.
- Become an opinion leader in market research and our marketing services in social media.
- Report to Executive Vice President of Operations for Stamats Communications, Inc.
- BA/BS degree minimum.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in brand, marketing, market research services in similar industries (consumer, B2B, higher education, healthcare service audiences).
- Proven experience in creating sales opportunities, completing pitch presentations and closing the sale.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to influence others.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Travel expectation 40%; nationwide.
- Strong computer skills MS Office and Salesforce.
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid annual vacation, holiday and sick time off
- Summer hours
- Health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- 401(k) investment options and company matching program
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible home office location
If you believe you are a qualified candidate, please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to the link below. No phone calls please. AA/EOE.